Foundation Workshop

As I thought about what I was going to say, I remember this speech from a movie I love, "Coach Carter". I don't know for sure who is the real autor of this text, but I do know that it translates my experience and what I learn during this amazing Workshop!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

I Thank my teachers, my mentors, for being so much more than that. For being my friends, my psychologists, my coaches. I thank Vinicius Matos for believing in me and in my potencial. And I thank my classmates, my team, "The Crying babies" for letting me know that I have so much to learn from every single person that will cross paths with me... Thank you all for changing my life!

_________&__________


Enquanto pensava no que eu ia dizer, eu lembrei desse discurso de um filme que eu amo, "Coach Carter". Eu não sei bem quem é o autor real desse texto, mas eu sei que ele traduz a minha experiencia e tudo que eu aprendi nesse maravilhoso workshop!

"Nosso maior medo não é sermos inadequados. Nosso maior medo é que somos poderosos além da medida. É a nossa luz, não a nossa escuridão, que mais nos assusta. Você se diminuir não ajuda o mundo. Não tem nada de inteligente em se diminuir para que outras pessoas não se sintam inseguras a sua volta. Somos todos feitos para brilhar, como as crianças o fazem. Não está em alguns de nós, mas em todos nós. E deixando nossa própria luz brilhar, inconscientemente damos permissão aos outros para fazer o mesmo. Liberando-nos de nosso medo, nossa presença automaticamente libera os outros."

Agradeço meus professores, meus mentores, por serem muito mais do que isso. Por serem amigos, psicólogos, treinadores. Agradeço Vinicius Matos por acreditar em mim e no meu potencial. E agradeço meus colegas, meu time, "Os bebês chorões" por me ensinarem que que eu tenho muito a aprender com cada pessoa que cruzará o meu caminho... Obrigada a todos vocês por terem mudado minha vida!

Para ver o video do Workshop, clique aqui!


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário